About the Role
We are looking for experienced and dedicated support specialists to join us in Brisbane.
• As a support Specialist you will be supporting people with daily activities such as cooking, cleaning, laundry, assistance in the community and being a companion.
• Support Specialists will also support clients with personal care, assistance with mobility and prompting with medication.
• Support clients to achieve their goals and make choices in partnership with other support networks.
• Promote customer choice, positive routines and activities ensuring they are meaningful to the customer.
What you will bring
• NDIS Worker Screening clearance
• Blue Card
• Current first aid and CPR
• Current and valid Driver’s Licence and insured, reliable motor vehicle.
• Capacity to embrace a role that is meaningful for the community and yourself.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills with a customer service orientation
• Ability to work independently and effectively manage time.
• Proficiency in the use of technology such as smartphones, email, and the internet
What is in it for you
• Flexible hours that make sense for you
• Paid both travel time and kilometres.
• Supportive team environment
• Competent pay rates
As a Registered NDIS provider, we are an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and are committed to fostering a workplace that is respectful, welcoming and inclusive where people are supported to draw strengths from their identity, culture and community.Apply Now