Are you looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, innovative growing company that offers promotional opportunities…? Are you looking for a workplace that feels like home where you can grow and achieve…? Then get excited, this opportunity may be for you!
Sirv is looking for fantastic Disability Support Specialists who are passionate about Participant outcomes and have experience dealing with high-needs Participants providing complex care.
At Sirv, we focus on our Participant's needs, and our Support Specialists' needs. We focus on the type of work you want to do, how many hours you want to work each week and how you can grow with Sirv.
Our Mobile App and Staff Portal will allow you to manage your staff profile and update your qualifications, shifts, timesheets, and payslips at your convenience.
What is the opportunity?
As a Disability Support Specialist, you will positively impact the lives of the Participants with your compassionate and supportive approach.
• Tasks can include but are not limited to, assisting with daily activities such as meal preparations, grocery shopping, general tidying of the home space, managing/assisting with medication administration, and assisting to improve social and community participation.
• Ability to provide non-judgmental assistance with personal care.
• Understanding of how to implement an individual recovery-oriented Approach to support participants and their mental health needs for optimal well-being.
• Ability to work independently and effectively manage time.
• Possess effective verbal, and written communication skills and professional report-writing abilities.
• Ability to work effectively with people with a psychosocial disability who have a range of functional abilities and complex needs.
We are offering:
• $32.00 to $36.00 per Hour
• Employee Benefits + Superannuation + Penalty Rates
• A supportive organization with opportunities for professional development
• User-friendly mobile App with features and functionality, which can do everything on the go.
What we require from you:
• Minimum Certificate 3 in Mental Health / Disability Services / Individual Support or Minimum 2- years of experience supporting people with complex mental health needs or having peer-lived experience.
• NDIS Worker Screening Check / Yellow Card (Current)
• Working With Children / Blue Card (Current)
• Australian Unrestricted Driver's License (Current), reliable transport, and Comprehensive Insurance
• Australian Federal Police Check
• First Aid and CPR (Current)
• NDIS New Worker Training Module
• Valid Rights to work in Australia (Passport, Birth Certificate, etc.)
Sirv is a leading Disability Support Provider that operates nationally. We have a track record of matching the best Support Specialist with our Participants.
We are founded and managed by industry leaders who have invested interest in you and your growth & development. Our intention of being the best, most responsible, and most enjoyable Disability Support Provider to work with across Australia.
If you’re excited about this unique opportunity, click apply today! Once you apply, our HR team will be in touch. It is crucial we get the very best support professionals from the industry and ensure this is a perfect fit with clear expectations from both Sirv and our team.Apply Now