Are you looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, innovative growing company that offer promotional opportunities…? Are you looking for a workplace that feels like home where you can grow and achieve…? Then get excited, this opportunity may be for you!
Sirv is looking for fantastic Disability Support Specialists who are passionate about Participant outcomes and have experience dealing with high-needs Participant providing complex care.
At Sirv, we focus on our Participants needs, and our Support Specialists needs. We focus on the type of work you want to do, how many hours you want to work each week and how you can grow with Sirv.
Our Mobile App and Staff Portal will allow you to manage your own staff profile and let you update your qualifications, shifts, timesheets, and payslips at your convenience.
What is the opportunity?
As a Disability Support Specialist, you will make a positive impact on the lives of the Participants with your compassionate and supportive approach by:
• Creating a welcoming, professional, and supportive care experience
• Provide personal care assistance with daily living.
• Mobility assistance in accordance with resident care plans.
• Build relationships with our residents and visitors.
• A collaborator who enjoys having FUN at work.
• Display exceptional time management skills and attention to detail.
• Maintain accurate health care documentation as require.
We are offering:
• $32.00 - $48.09 per hour*
• Employee Benefits + Superannuation + Penalty Rates
• A supportive organization with opportunities for professional development
• User friendly mobile App with features and functionality, which can do everything on the go.
What we require from you:
• NDIS Worker Screening Check
• Working With Children (Preferred)
• Certificate 3 or Paid Experience
• Updated Police Check
• First Aid & CPR Certificate
• Driver's license, reliable transport, and Comprehensive Insurance
• Valid Rights to work in Australia (Passport, Birth Certificate, etc.)
• Mental Health and AOD Experience
Sirv is a leading Disability Support Provider that operates nationally. We have a track record of matching the best Support Specialist with our Participants.
Founded and managed by industry leaders who have invested interest in you and your growth & development. Our intention of being the best, most responsible, and most enjoyable Disability Support Provider to work with across Australia.
If you’re excited about this unique opportunity, click apply today! Once you apply, our HR team will be in touch. It is crucial we get the very best support professionals from the industry and ensure this is a perfect fit with clear expectations from both Sirv and our team.Apply Now