Job Title: NDIS Home Team Leader
Industry: Health & Safety
City: Geelong, Victoria 3220
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced NDIS Home Team Leader to join our organization in Geelong, Victoria. As the NDIS Home Team Leader, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of support workers providing services to individuals with disabilities under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). You will ensure that all clients receive high-quality care and support in their homes, while also managing the day-to-day operations of the team.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a team
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven experience in staff management and rostering
- Ability to assess client needs and develop personalized care plans
- Proficient computer skills including knowledge of relevant software applications
- Exceptional organizational abilities with great attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to make effective decisions under pressure
1. Lead a team of support workers by providing guidance, supervision, and ongoing training.
2. Ensure that all staff members comply with organizational policies, procedures, and quality standards.
3. Oversee client intake process including assessments, developing care plans, goal setting, and reviewing progress.
4. Monitor service delivery ensuring that all clients receive appropriate support according to their individual needs.
5. Collaborate closely with other professionals involved in client care such as therapists or healthcare providers.
6. Manage staff rostering ensuring adequate coverage for client needs while adhering to budgetary constraints.
7. Conduct regular performance evaluations for team members providing constructive feedback for growth opportunities.
8. Maintain accurate records/documentation relating to clients' progress reports or incidents as per organizational guidelines.
1. Cert IV in mental health highly preferred.
2. Proven experience in a similar leadership role within the disability or health care sector.
3. In-depth knowledge of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) guidelines and regulations.
4. Current First Aid and CPR certifications are required.
5. Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a team, including rostering, performance evaluations, and staff development.
6. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with clients, their families, and external stakeholders.
7. Knowledge of relevant legislation and standards relating to disability support services in Australia.Apply Now